WHAT IS FIKA?
– FIKA is a coffee break in Swedish, meaning a little rest in daily life. The mealtime is the only time for you that can’t be missed during the busy daily life.
FIKA presents comfort and convenience in daily life and in the kitchen. Enjoy a leisurely meal with FIKA
Neoflam continue with research and developer to bring you the best quality product with the most beautiful design in the world! & 100% toxin free as well!
REDDOT DESIGN AWARD 2020
– Scandinavian inspired design with simple round contours, subtle color combination of matte off-white outer surfaces and glossy sand-colored inner coating, wooden non-slip grip oval handle and lid top. Silicone rim on the tempered glass-lid matched the body exterior color and it closes the cookware precisely and quietly.
HEALTHY CERAMIC COATING
Utilizing cast aluminum technology, it is 1/3 the weight of cast iron. Has excellent heat conductivity hence, it heats up food more quickly and evenly, and reduces energy consumption and cooking time. Compatible with heat sources such as induction, electric, radiant, and gas stove top.
FIKA cookware makes cooking enjoyable and pleasant. Its ergonomic natural design fits well into any kitchen. Perfect for your cooking needs and accentuates your creative cooking experience. A great gift for wedding, birthday, graduation, and other special occasions.
USE & CARE
World class product of NEOFLAM and manufactured in Korea. Durable, highly scratch-resistant, easy to clean, but not dishwasher safe. For best results, do not use abrasive cleaners, do not excessively preheat empty cookware, and do not use in the microwave.
Fika – for healthy and happy life
- 100% Korea Brand
- Apply Ceramic Coating on the surface of pan l Non-Stick
- Not contain any harmful “Poly- & Per-fluorinated Compounds”
- Gas Stove / Induction / Electric / Highlight All Available!
- IH Floor surface used by various heat sources
- Aluminum body with excellent thermal conductivity
- Ceramic coating dedicated to pans to pans for excellent non-stick
- All at once design from cooking to plating